1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

What Console?

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Inire, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

So, PS4 Pro or XBOX One S?

Note that I don't own any prior games for either platform, but I do own PS3 and XBOX 360 games.

I do have a 4K TV already so that's not an issue, just thinking about which one to get first.

Opinions? Thoughts? General insults towards my mother?

2. Terrius

Terrius New Member

PC Master race FTW....

Can I hate both consoles equally? On one hand you have Sony, on the other Microsoft... It is a lose, lose!

Seriously though, their specs are nearly identical, they both use custom AMD Jaguar chips... I think it just come down to who's exclusive titles you like better.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Terrius

Terrius New Member

4. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Retropie. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Blankii

Blankii Guest

PC Master race ftw? Read the title of console made me think what console window

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Pink Poodle

Pink Poodle New Member

I have a Wii U.

It was a gift.

I really only use it for Splatoon. There will be a sequel for that anyway.

But anyway do you like more Eastern games? Go PlayStation.

8. Demoneque

Demoneque Guest

I don't play many console games, but I do enjoy my Xbox One. A perk of being an Xbox Live member is that you get four free games to download per month. Considering that a subscription costs only $60 per year, I think there's a lot of value there.

Outside of gaming, we use our Xbox One as our primary blu-ray and streaming player. It's a pretty versatile box!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Venser

Venser Member

I have a HC mode CoD clan i run and play with on my XB1, we often raid Destiny too. Having Windows 10 it makes accessing XB1 super easy from PC and playing on your monitor if you wanted. All comes down to personal preference, I feel like PS4 has a lot of offline user friendly games, where as XB1 is more like get online and connect with friends. There are games shared on consoles of course, but yeah just depends what you're in to.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dedith

Dedith New Member

I have PS4 and XBox One.. for the upgraded versions, I'll prolly get both.. but beware, MS is putting out a XBox One S and then a XBox One Scorpio later on. The S is a slight upgrade to the Xbox One, the Scorpio is what you should wait for if you want a 4k XBox console.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Demoneque

Demoneque Guest

Venser makes a good point. When my wife is using the TV, I can still connect to the XBONE and play my games on my monitor on my PC over the network. It keeps us both happy.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2