1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Well I'm done!

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by xpsync, Dec 18, 2016.

1. xpsync

xpsync Guest

With the official forums.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Nolus

Nolus Member

Hmm, yeah. I used to frequent them quite a bit, then once they switched to the crappier forums I post maybe every few months if that. I like the themes so I can actually bare to read them. Well plus mr gangus kahn or whatever the name is

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Filly67

Filly67 Guest

Agreed. I stopped visiting the official forums a year ago. I have been waiting for this.

4. xpsync

xpsync Guest

The forum he set up here is very pleasant to use, problem with the official one is they feel cluttered or something not very usable?, not only because i feel like i need a shower after using them. I don't think i was supposed to post here, meant to post in general.

5. Moondeath

Moondeath New Member

I used the forums here for EQ2U my favorite character tool. I can imagine life in EQII without it. I also like the DrumsUI interface and use it on my 4K system. Have not figured outthe spell timers and sizing for this 4K area, but I am working on it ;P