1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Weekly and monthly stats

Discussion in 'Census: Planetside 2' started by CupBoy, Apr 1, 2013.

1. CupBoy

CupBoy Guest

2. Evilfish

Evilfish Guest

Well that can be true. The stats playtime is the entire lifetime stats of a char, while the stats_weekly is that stat from last week in relation to the chars updatetime called ts. So if the player is not more than a week old, the weekly and lifetime stats will be identical. If he logs in and play and the API data is updated then the weekly will be different from the lifetime stats.

3. CupBoy

CupBoy Guest

Yeah, that's not it. From what I can tell, it's the same for all characters no matter their age.

4. K1Ram

K1Ram Guest

out of interest doe anyone know what the different stats are supposed to be, is it

stats : all time, till now
    stats_daily : the last 24 hours, till now
    stats_weekly : the last 7 days, till now
    stats_monthly : the last month, till now
    stats_one_life : your current life ingame

5. CupBoy

CupBoy Guest

I think it's more like

stats : all time, till now
    stats_daily : from midnight till now
    stats_weekly : from beginning of week till now
    stats_monthly : from beginning of month till now
    stats_one_life : no idea, right now my stats_one_life.deaths.value is 6. Not sure what to make of that.

So the stats reset at different intervals, although I'm not sure when exactly.

6. K1Ram

K1Ram Guest

Ah thanks, that makes a bit more sense.

Cheers

7. Casey

Casey Guest

just out of curiosity. Which timezone is used for the stats / when do they reset?

8. PhillyMojo

PhillyMojo Guest

Just to clarify, this is the correct time-frame breakdown of the stats in the character record.

Also, stats_one_life is the collection of the best stats a character has had in a single life (not necessarily your most recent life). However, these are still a work in progress, YMMV.

9. CupBoy

CupBoy Guest

Ok, thanks. When will the stats collections be fully implemented (rough estimate)?