1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Wardrobe Census Data

Discussion in 'Census: EverQuest II' started by Mysstie, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

I was looking at my character info and I do notice a <wardrobeslot_list> but then I looked at the Appearance stuff which has a lot of empty entries for items that are in the Wardrobe:

<appearanceslot displayname="Legs" id="7" name="legs"/>
    <appearanceslot displayname="Feet" id="8" name="feet"/>

Unfortunately, the Inventory Search in game doesn't find stuff in the Wardrobe tab. But, it does at least look like the item ID's are in the Wardrobe list so I can at least build a database of what items are it what Wardrobe slot.

Be nice if they added the Wardrobe stuff to the appearance slot list.

2. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

FYI, I did figure out a request to get the wardrobe slot list together with the item names:
    Code:
    http://census.daybreakgames.com/xml/get/eq2/character/863289273747?c:show=wardrobeslot_list&c:join=item^on:wardrobeslot_list.item_list.id^to:id^inject_at:item_detal^show:displayname

So, at least I'll know what I've got in my wardrobe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Wardrobe is something we are planning on. We were going to focus on Mercenaries but that data is corrupted in a way that prevents us from using it on a per-character basis.