1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum Vex Thal: Den of Shadows [Solo]

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, Mar 25, 2021.

1. 2nd named...As a note: When I picked up the second key, a new jailer spawned on both sides. Once I had looted and destroyed the keys from those two jailers, no more jailers spawned so there was no way for me to get more keys. (I have no clue why someone would destroy keys that many times, but do imagine this could be an issue with someone zoning out or something[I did not see if zoning back in spawned more jailers">)"
    Yes, a couple jailers respawn to allow you to get more keys should you lose them. After double-checking these, however, I noticed they could possibly not respawn if you left the zone and re-entered at a later time, so that's fixed.
    6th named...As a note with 2 adds up, when I was hit with swathe of darkness hit for 8.9 billion damage, which insta killed me. On another pull I got hit with it with 3 stacks on the named and it hit me for 86 billion damage, which is a little overkill. Nothing else was hitting too hard for my templar to heal through with the stacks on the named(probably because all the other dets came from the adds and not the named), but swathe of darkness quickly becomes very dangerous(however it is easy enough to avoid getting hit with it). With no stacks on the named, I was fine getting hit with it and then curing myself."
    I reduced the damage a tad on Swathe of Darkness. Everything else described seems to check out. Thanks for the feedback!

Continue reading...