1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Two weeks and counting for a support ticket?

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Phaedrix, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Phaedrix

Phaedrix New Member

And I'm a subscriber.

Is DBG going into complete meltdown mode now? This isn't even annoying anymore. It's simply worrisome. (Oh, and the support site is currently offline.)

2. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

The website appears to be up now. Did you receive an email when you created the petition? A response to that, or a response to the petition on the website indicating your issue has not been fixed seems to be required now to escalate tickets to a real person. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Phaedrix

Phaedrix New Member

I received a "sorry this is taking so long" email about ten days ago.

4. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

5. Elyana

Elyana Member

I find that if you reply to the automated message things speed up a lot. I put in a petition and about 48 hours later had a response from one of the GMs.. hope that suggestion helps!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

Last petition I sent was Monday at 16:16 and got the answer Monday at 21:17. It had to do with merc tokens being consumed.

7. Pitta

Pitta New Member

I am currently on a 7 day wait for a character transfer. I sent in another ticket on a different subject and instantly got the reply:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Pitta

Pitta New Member

update: solved after 10 days

• Like Like x 1