1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Tools we are glad we have, but that could really be a lot better than they are.

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Wurm, May 17, 2017.

1. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Feel free to list things we have in game you are happy we have, but wish they would approve upon.

I'll start.

The in-game, on the fly, AA / Prestige respec. Very glad we have it, want to rage quit every time I want to change anything inside a spec.

As an example, I need to change a few things in the crusader tree. I however can't make a simple change without completely redoing the entire spec (all trees) due to the invalid spec restriction when I try to remove the things I do not need to replace them (which when I'm finished will once again be a valid spec).

Suggestion: Remove the invalid spec message and restriction until you go to save the spec you are working on. Let the player remove and add points at will and only restrict them from saving and using an invalid spec.

Suggestion 2: Not as important, but would be a huge QOL improvement... let us click the things directly in the window, the side bar is a PITA to use because it doesn't stay at the point you last clicked but always springs either all the way to the top or all the way to the bottom.

2. Uyaem

Uyaem Member

Both good suggestions, maybe something to consider for the AA overhaul that was announced for the next Expac.