1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Today Marks Three Months since Darkpaw Studios went to 2x Monthly Patches

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Glasscannon, May 18, 2020.

1. Glasscannon

Glasscannon Member

Which was ostensibly done so they could work more on issues between patches and then put them to the test server first.

No doubt that the additional time between patches has brought much needed updates and additional content, all of which was vetted on test first ...? :confused:o_O

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Reality: Very little, if anything went to Test before live. In fact for a week or two, Test was actually a patch BEHIND Live.

Edit: One notable exception I can think of: Thordalf did have us test the stealth/auto-attack issue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Oceansfull is being checked out on Test, as were all the seasonal events before it. What's more, the feedback is being read and the problems are all being fixed. We're even getting some non essential QOL changes made that are being requested. But then, this is standard practice for Kaitheel.

Now, if only a few other devs would try to learn from his superb example (looks upwards for pigs ....) ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

They officially **** up 1/2 as often.

That's a win if you are a DPG statistician.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

Gosh, please be reasonable, this half assed monthly patch schedule is so they can bring us more exciting content like Overseers.

I'm sure The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan will continue to push forward and bring us more exciting content in the days to come. She can’t wait to walk this road with all of us, y'all.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dorothea987

Dorothea987 WhysperWynde alt

No complaints over here ... gosh I feel so outa place!

7. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

The new expansion has so many bugs that some of the bugs have bugs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

SNAFU

• Winner Winner x 1