1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Tithe event incoming

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Miyanaga, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Miyanaga

Miyanaga New Member

And yet again the devs are only giving out info on discord.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Don't know if I'd call that an event. Sounds good however. I'm guessing the people who already have over 35 pot might want to leave that bauble alone.

3. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

Sounds like it will work like AA does now. Which is fine, but should be 'proof' to them that they are designing things incorrectly without their 'normal' player in mind.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

They should publish this... so people know to stop wasting points in potency and put them into stamina... because if every toon will be boosted up to 35 potency, it is a waste to put any more points in there now...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nommi

Nommi Member

I wonder what the requirement will be for this bauble - need 35 on at least 1 toon? Hate teasers that lack any real specifics.

6. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Since the quote says your main and your alts 35 potency tithe.. it doesn't sound like you have to have a toon at 35 already.

7. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Since the XP nerf, anyone who wasn't already there or very close to it, isn't going to get there any time soon.

Since I'm pretty OCD when it comes to such things, I've been putting points into it evenly from the get go.

22 in POT 22 in STA 21 in CB (only stopped with CB when I went over the cap including all over-cap items and abilities I have, and it makes my eye twitch every time I see it).

So I'll continue to level POT and STA evenly until we get the bauble.

Only thing that has me wondering about it, is that Kander said its a "gift".

Gift means its free with no effort needed to receive it. I hope his definition of "gift" is the same as mine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nommi

Nommi Member

Better not be a gift in my in game mail directing me to a webpage to buy my gift with DBC....:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1