1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2022

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, May 21, 2022.

1. Quest gearing the Competition - springs could use a lil sparkle, they really blend well wtih the surrounding junk. Also Blueprint feature works with crafting, thank you if intended. Can we make the items harvestable until we have finished the quest? I tried to mass craft and lost some materials, was unable to click to harvest more items in that instance. Also only High testion spring harvestable seems to have a name upon mouseover"
    No on the blueprints being intended. That trivializes things just a little too much and will be changed once I am back at work. I will fix the dungeon spawns to be harvestable during any step of the quest as well. I'll check the name on mouseover thing as well. I already think I know what I flubbed there, without even being able to log in to see the code yet.

Continue reading...