1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

The Inheritance Merchants

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Shmogre, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

I actually managed to stay offline for a couple of days (gasp!), so I missed the scoop behind removing the Inheritance Merchants. Another "buy a thing and sell it for an unintended amount" situation? The "specialized currency for gear wasn't doing the right thing" again? Pulled the merchant to work out some of the mixed up stats? Some other fun that I missed?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

WB! I'm not entirely sure why they were pulled, but some have said it was because they weren't consuming the required certificates (or whatever they are). They are supposed to return with the next patch, on Thursday.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Ah, the "specialized currency wasn't doing the right thing" variant. :p

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aviara

Aviara Guest

What are inheritance certificates and how do you get them? I can find no information regarding this and i want to buy a fishbone earring. thank for your help!!
    Aviara

5. Caam

Caam Member

The certificates are earned by completing the same heritage quest on the Fallen Gate server.