1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Patch Notes

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Dizzy, Feb 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

I'm just waiting for Fervor Mitigation to become a thing. If it can work with potency, you can use it for all stats now.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ansom

Ansom Member

after the doublecast mitigation? seems right to me.

3. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I'l be suprised if there is a "next expansion".

The H1Z1 thing really changes things.

Note: I've been getting away with posts in the forums the last couple of weeks that were routinely deleted prior to that.

Kinda makes me wonder if Big Brother is gathering information.

In any case, what does the development part of DBG have to offer (either CN or customers)?

I've got this niggling feeling that CN will be happy to build its publishing portfolio. it's basically investment banking with a smidge of marketing.

Not gonna surprise me if they start culling the development side of their business.

You are all welcome for my reckless speculation. It's what I do.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

There will be an xpac 15, they will have already swapped resources over to it now the TS line is out.

What they say it will contain, and what it actually contains, will be the interesting part though.

5. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

True.

However, EQN was still developing and promoting right up until cut day. Same with Landmark.

If CN has shown us anything, it's they don't dick around when it's time to cut bait.

It's certainly not implausible that the game might have one or two expansions left in it, just kinda sad to see them even try.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

I guess the raiders and those that run heroics are there main target market or so it seems based on PoP. Oh and I forgot the whales :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

They've already completely mitigated my enjoyment with all this undocumented mystery meat mechanics bullshit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Don't worry, Feldon. There will soon be a new mystery meat mechanics stat that has a hidden modifier which can be mitigated by a combination of resolve and mob debuffs.

You should probably start planning changes to your database.