1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Scout Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Tazrael

Tazrael Guest

The Maps arent Group updates, at least the one from Algo wasnt, we were 2 Scouts on the same step, and got just one map

2. Raztor

Raztor New Member

I am not using the illusion I have 50K faction doing their questline. I can try the illusion to see if that would help.

3. Raztor

Raztor New Member

I tried that and they NPC is still doesn't want to do business with me.

4. Adevil

Adevil Guest

The merchant at /way -737, -46, 1906 in Jarsath Wastes?

5. Silvr

Silvr New Member

Make sure the rime faction is without any illusions on. In fact I would recommend taking off all illusions. Also wouldnt hurt to go do a single repeatable faction quest for Rime just to make sure somethings not off.

6. Silvr

Silvr New Member

Golden Shackle of Mist - Both me and a guildie got first drop through the zone (separate runs).
    Gold Laced Cloak of Nighmarish Depths - They got first run, I have been through 3 runs no cloak.

7. Goth

Goth New Member

Fens
    Rangers Deficient deed found /way -2107.04, -317.95, -1719.07

8. Goth

Goth New Member

Cathedral of Bones. Just my Experience of it Yesterday.

Mobs(10B HP) appear to keep respawning until named(200-300B) in that area down to around 30%. Needs verifying but that was what seemed to be happening to me. Get heart stoppers and tinker. Run right up to boss' and FD in a safe place tinker help over and take down. If you have stacks of dps whole group run and engage named ignore adds either SF or let them go down to AoE. Easy to get overwhelmed tho. Appeared to get 0 xp for tithe or ascension think devs need to think that through because it's going to be hard to get help in a zone when ppl get nothing out of it. Had one chest drop from add whole run.

9. Tsoth

Tsoth New Member

Does it drop on Advanced Solo or do you have to do heroic? I have done 2 runs since talking to Fluff but no update.

10. Silvr

Silvr New Member

Can anyone confirm that the Gold Laced Cloak of Nighmarish Depths has dropped in the last few days? 14 runs through Submerged Lair (EH), named has feather... no drops.

11. Silvr

Silvr New Member

As far as I can tell its all heroic zones.

12. Silvr

Silvr New Member

Update. 15th run dropped.

13. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

14. Seryndipity

Seryndipity Guest

I have to tell you that the Devs really need to reconsider this mess in Cathedral. Trash mobs have way too much health and that was fighting our way just in from the zone in. This is INSANE and you're right: it will be near impossible to get a full group from an instance where other group members are likely to not get one thing from it.

15. Aleyris

Aleyris New Member

I can't collect the "an empty canteen" in Sands for the pre-quest step. I see an item, can target it, just dont have any opp to gather it. Tried buttons from the spellbook like "Gather", "Collect" etc.
    Managed to gather the "gold coin" like a week ago and ran into same problem. Now all the requirements are fully done and I'm still stuck at that place... :(:(
    There is also no Gold coin already - it seems to be counted as gathered one.
    any suggestions? should I write a ticket or there are any other ways?
    P.S. waiting for a closest patch for a progress "reset" also didnt work.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  16. Goth

Goth New Member

Somborn cemetery Purple shiny -450.20,15.22,77.19 and -378.32,16.76,56.03

17. Tazrael

Tazrael Guest

Quest 4: Asc lvl 8

Talk to Archmage in Inner Nya'Celona
    Find a book expert -> Tower of Frozen Shadows new instance cursed vault, talk to Spectral librarian Emiida
    The book is believed to have belonged to Bristlebane itself; I suppose I should pull on this thread; I Need to look for more information

18. Lucus

Lucus New Member

with the amazing help of discord and my paintshop skills

1) /way -94, -244, -811 : Hat in the Sea
    2) /way -167, -175, -636 : 1ST Flower
    3) /way -435, 18, -578 : Globe on Rock
    4) /way -395, -71, -379 : Blue Giftbox (Stealth to See)
    5) /way -331, 87, -220 : Torso
    6) /way -212, -13, -62 : shield
    7) /way -68, -123, 98 : Legs
    8) /way 70, -79, 305 : Green gift Box (Stealth to See)
    9) /way -826, 188, 609 : Flower #2
    10) /way -166, 129, 760 : present #1
    11) /way 197, 134, 826 : Casque/Helm near lava stream (Stealth to See)
    12) /way 591, 198, 765 : 2nd present in lava pool
    13) /way 610, 242, 1185 : Flower #3 in Cave near Vadenmoor Raid zone
    14) /way 449, 246, 1463 : Final Present #3 (stealth to see, map key doesn't state this, oversight)

map because the zone doesn't have one. puzzle map.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  19. CanadianGirl

CanadianGirl Guest

I must be missing something because I can't seem to find a way to get to #3. I need to go up the mountain to or toward Nye C and get close but then there seems to be nowhere to go and I slide down the side. It got me thinking when I really fell far, "Can you die in an alternate reality" I tried the portal but nothing to click that I can find. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

***Sometime later...I finally found the way up the mountainside and got the update :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
  20. Shadahn

Shadahn New Member

no matter how I do it, I can not find the first one. If it is in the water it is not showing for me. somebody some ideas