1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Scout Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Widem

Widem New Member

sneak, right click, attack/pickpocket/hail

2. Defty

Defty New Member

you have no idea where to find a black spot?

3. Mesh

Mesh New Member

I have a feeling opal darkbriar got anything to do with this quest at some stage.

4. enoa

enoa New Member

collection for sin:

might be random but this is where i've found them so far
    Fens:
    An assassin's villainous deed -95, -30, 35
    An assassin's unpleasant deed 41.42 -46.06 218.36

KJ:
    An assassin's wicked deed-95, -30, 35

JW:
    an assassin's nefarious deed -14, 0, 1415

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  5. Defty

Defty New Member

I don't see them how to see collections? The zone can for different classes?

6. Sloow

Sloow New Member

Three of the swash deeds are near entrance to Seb, one by the Gorilla in Fens and two in JW near -228 ,40 -135 ish.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anghammarad

Anghammarad New Member

For Rangers:

Kunzar Jungle the southern part between the Reet Synode and Sebillis, just track the Shinys... I found the one there on 2 different locations. one upon an Arch, at the froggies, the other (same shiny) at the Tree on the Island in the swamp between Sebillis and Reet. There is a mean named (for that zones level) circling the tree.

Jarsath Wastes:

[​IMG]
    There seem to be three different ones there. They spawn in an Area widely around and inside the Howling stones. I got 2 different ones from the roof on the entrance to the Emperors Athaedingens faulty and errorneous deed. Those two right now. They did spawn on Ridges too, one north near the Iksar Statue, one east on a ledge.

Edit: Inferior Deed in JW too, same places as Faulty and Errorneous Deed

8. Defty

Defty New Member

Maybe it is necessary to finish a task before seeing them? I don't see them

9. Defty

Defty New Member

Thanks! Has found one emergence randomny!

10. Therania

Therania Guest

[Beastlord]

Jarsath Wastes

around
    /way -249.81 -24.14 1130.98
    /way -652.89 -0.67 1426.31
    /way -452.86 -37.23 1238.39

a beastlord's careless deed
    a beastlord's deficient deed

Kunzar Jungle

around
    /way 523.44 -60.03 192.30

a beastlord's unacceptable deed
    a beastlord's inferior deed
    a beastlord's faulty deed

Fens of Nathsar

around
    /way -1643.37 -368.82 -1655.26

a beastlord's erroneous deed

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
  11. Mythrandir

Mythrandir New Member

Thank you for the help was using the pick pocket skill and getting nowhere. :)

12. Annax

Annax New Member

after Kurns port update, list of 5 items:

Golden necklace of rime - new merchant on boat in JW harbpr - requires 50k Order of Rime

Golden shackle of Mist - sounds like KJ related places - Hidden plunderer's faction merchant maybe? at camp near city of mist, or Tabernacle with the shackle quests line

Gold encrusted pearl ring - sounds like othmirs or such - someone suggested CS

Golden belt of unseen - 50k unseen faction bought from BB, has to be bought again if you got it before or it will not update the step - confirmed

Gold laced cloak of nightmarish depths - sounds like KP

(nothing on Zoulideas merchant with max faction incase ppl jump to needing it like mages do)

13. Widem

Widem New Member

A Dirge's Nefarious Deed found JW 1.45, 65,734

EDIT- it appears they are randomly generated on spawn of the shiney

14. Anatha

Anatha New Member

I have 2 more shinies to find in JW. I have used the coords from 2 rangers now and have only found 1 in over 2 hours. Kander messaged me that they are not in a set area. Not sure if that means they could be anywhere in the zone then.

15. Anghammarad

Anghammarad New Member

I have found the spawns I put on the map above. I circled the area for 4 hours until I had all 3.
    The shinies seem to despawn too after a while. Seen it happen a few times.

The last for me was the inferior... the other two I found 4-5 times each.

4 on the roof to the entrance of Emperors, at least 5 on the ledge with the Iksar Statue, 3 on the other ledge, 2 on the ledge above the lions, always up on a ledge, not the ground when a ledge was above there. 2 on the 2nd Pillar near Emperors (on the map =) )

The big ring is the Area I circled.

16. Nnyanta

Nnyanta New Member

- Gold Laced Cloak of Nighmarish Depths : last named in Kralet Penumbre Submerged Lair
    - Golden Shackle of Mist : last named in Lost City of Torsis Shrouded Temple

Are these rare drops? I defeated NMD in Submerged Lair 4 times today, but I dont obtain Gold Laced Cloak yet...

17. Nnyanta

Nnyanta New Member

Finally I got them. Drop rate of Golden Laced Cloak is very low...

18. Raztor

Raztor New Member

I am looking for suggestions. I am the step where you collect the shiny items for the bellywhumpers. I able to zone into Kurn tower, I am able to see the merchant on the boat. I have 50 K faction with Rime.. but the merchant tells me he will not do business with me. I have 50k faction with Danick.. I am not sure who else I need faction with... any ideas?

19. Sloow

Sloow New Member

The illusion does not count for the 50k rime faction btw.

20. Bendigeidfran

Bendigeidfran New Member

Do have the illusion on though, like with the quest givers that wouldn't talk to you even with positive faction unless they 'recognised' you as Rime? By the time I had the 50k faction, I was putting the illusion on straight after zoning whether I needed it or not!

• Like Like x 1