1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Scout Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Uyaem

Uyaem Member

I thought that was only the book in the mage tower in South Qeynos, not in FP?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dferg022

Dferg022 Guest

So what exactly is that Ruby Keystone for?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anatha

Anatha New Member

Ruby Keystone is not part of the starter. We are not sure what it is but it was discovered by a low level scout. Also remember when servers were merged, a lot of the original discoveries were wiped so things that could have been discovered a long time ago are being discovered again. Also since every inch of the game is being checked, things that have been hiding for years are finally being found.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dabb

Dabb Guest

starter posted in Confirmed Facts

• Like Like x 2
  5. Silvr

Silvr New Member

Horse queen and dark trackers. Anyone figure out how to make this progress and watch elf die? Been standing/running around queen for about 15 min with others. Nothings clickable no narrative chat nothing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sloow

Sloow New Member

I have done the qeynos line and gnome racial so why can't I see the starters. Anyone help

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anghammarad

Anghammarad New Member

Ascension Level 5, done the Signatures, City quests, Racial City Quest, Archetypal City Quest. (City Quests Qeynos or Freeport)

If you want to crosscheck quests, you can use Anoashda on Thurgardin Server.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Tsoth

Tsoth New Member

same. can't get past this.

9. Anghammarad

Anghammarad New Member

That is broken right now... on all servers.
    EU Server are having an unannounced downtime right now.
    Perhaps it get's fixed.

It bugged out as more and more scouts were fusterclucking there... instead of waiting for one event to finish.

A zone reboot didn't help.

10. Xyno

Xyno Guest

Nothing was fixed on Thurgadin - still the same issues with the event. No scouts can get the queststarter.

11. Trifonic

Trifonic New Member

12. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

13. Tsoth

Tsoth New Member

So I seem to have missed his "reset". There is a bunch of us here and the queen and riders just just there.

14. Adevil

Adevil Guest

Which server? He went to Maj'Dul at 3:39, Skyfire @ 4:03, then headed to Halls of Fate @ 4:31. He's posting his moves in the scout epic channel on discord.

Edit: If AB, maybe if enough chime in on the chat channel he'll end at AB where he began.

15. enoa

enoa New Member

Got jumped by a Dark Tracker in Nek Forest @ -414, 0, -1083. couldn't kill him but was solo.

spawned him again and says i need 620 resolve. ugg

EDIT: according to discord this isn't the next step. maybe for later

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  16. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

17. Tsoth

Tsoth New Member

ok, I got past the log jam, continuing on...

18. Beastnic

Beastnic New Member

Working my way through AoM line. Will check after each Shatered Seas Quest. I'm guessing its the part in the dark elf village that is required for Faust.

19. Widem

Widem New Member

Not sure if this was pointed out but the horse lady bug has been fixed.

20. Mythrandir

Mythrandir New Member

Trying to pick the custodians pocket Sneaking, dismounted, and they dont pay her very well - Silver and such. No key