1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Revives and Vehicle kills

Discussion in 'Census: Planetside 2' started by cesarramsan, Mar 31, 2014.

1. cesarramsan

cesarramsan Guest

I was looking at Recursion's stat tracker and they managed to get information of kill assists, revives and vehicle kills. I have not seen this information available on the Census API and I also know they are in close contact withe the devs. It this some upcoming feature not yet available to everyone?

2. Ryekir

Ryekir Guest

That information is in there, it's just not immediately obvious in some cases.

assist_count is listed under characters_stat and weapon_vehicle_kills is listed under characters_weapon_stat_by_faction.

I'm not sure where to get the revive count because I haven't really looked for it, but it's probably in there somewhere.

3. Silencer

Silencer Guest

Total weapon deaths are all deaths without revives subtracted.
    Character deaths are the deaths with revives subtracted.

You can find the difference from there. All of the other information is readily available.

Note the above information is not real-time and will not work properly on characters who existed prior to the revive change last year.

4. Ryekir

Ryekir Guest

That will give the number of times the character has been revived rather than the number of revives the character has performed as a medic, which I assume is what he was looking for. Either way, that's useful information.

5. airmetforums

airmetforums Guest

Yep, recursion's stat tracker is using the new websocket service that streams game events (http://census.daybreakgames.com/#ps2-websocket1). The coders on the recursion stat tracker did do a lot of computation to take the raw events and determine if a revenge kill, revive, etc took place.