1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Player after 4 Years

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Kienah, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Kienah

Kienah New Member

Hi as title says wanna start playing again, not sure of a couple of things.

1. Is Eq2 free to play?
    2. I have 5 Lvl 90 Players on Butcherblock Server, however when I try log in it states cannot find server?
    3. Help!!

Thanks

I think servers merged, but not sure how to get on again?

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

1. To an extent. You need the Kunark Ascending expansion to play, the Reforging feature to play well, and a lot of items are now flagged PRESTIGE which means subscription-only.
    2. They are on Maj'Dul now. Start EQ2 without picking a character. You'll go to the Character Select screen which will then update your Launcher character list.
    3. That's specific.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Having a sub's benefits outweigh those of being ftp by a good margin. However that being said, the game has changed drastically over the last couple of years so you might want to first get your feet wet again before doing so.

If you buy a krono it will give you a month of all access, and show you the benefits of being a paying player.

As Feldon mentioned, reforging is something you will want to have, mercenaries are also a big boost but are "free" if you pick up the latest expac.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kienah

Kienah New Member

Thanks so much for detailed reply, really appreciate it.