1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Resources for Outfit members

Discussion in 'Census: Planetside 2' started by Bob Mitchell, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Bob Mitchell

Bob Mitchell Guest

Is the only way to achieve this by performing individual

Code:
    /get/ps2:v2/character/?character_id={$id}&c:resolve=currency
    calls after pulling the list of character id's - or am I missing something obvious? Thanks for any help.

2. Dethdlr

Dethdlr Guest

Probably not what you're looking for, but you can string several of them together like this:

Code:
    /get/ps2:v2/character/5428010618020696081,5428011263444106209,5428087449954669265?c:resolve=currency

3. Voltaire

Voltaire Guest

I have a related question with regards to the currency endpoint -- when does it update? I have been using the approach Dethdlr mentioned, but I have noticed that the api data seems to lag behind reality quite a bit. Just how much, I haven't been able to determine, but it certainly does not update in real time.

4. Dethdlr

Dethdlr Guest

I'm a lot less familiar with PS2 data than I am EQ2 data. In EQ2, it updates when you log in, go from one zone to another, or log out. So for EQ2, you could change gear, and then run around the zone you're in for hours and census wouldn't update. It would only be when you zoned or logged out that the data would update. Not sure how it works in PS2 though.

5. Voltaire

Voltaire Guest

Thanks Dethdlr -- I can test that on PS2.