1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Researched Spells

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Gishia, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Gishia

Gishia New Member

Is there a way to show spells that have been 'researched' but yet don't show up in the search. For example, Torment, a level 3 Inquistor spell. It only shows the levels from Apprentice - Grandmaster. I 'researched' this spell to Ancient. Is there a way to show this level when searching for the spell? I understand it's an 'old' spell (related to GU52?) and that most spells didn't go past GM and because it was 'researched' and not technically 'discovered' that it probably doesn't show in Census data. If not it's fine just was curious if this could be done?

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

As you've sussed out, unless an item has been discovered by it dropping or spawning somewhere in the world, it's hidden from Census, so we can't display its effects. I could theoretically hand-enter the spell data, but it would have placeholder damage values, not the values of your character.