1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Recently Discovered Items - TLE Edition

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Adoninilol

Adoninilol Member

Feldon,

Would it be possible to add in a feature or a separate page to EQ2U that only shows the discoveries on the Kaladim server? It's frustrating to try and check out the new discoveries every content update just for it to get clouded by the overseer's and the other myriad of ****.

Thanks.

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Is it likely they will add another TLE server? Don't want to hardcode something for 1 server and then 3 months later it has to be changed.

3. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

Current one probably has a ways to go due to the slow release schedule but it will die a couple expansions from now. :p Like EQ1, they probably make bank at the start of these servers and when the first few expacs that people actually care about release so you can expect there to be another one.

4. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Didn't I read somewhere that they usually die after Sentinel's Fate?

5. Adoninilol

Adoninilol Member

Uhh, I wouldn't imagine another TLE until next summer. These all have a shelf life of on average two years~.