1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Question - Query Items

Discussion in 'Census: General Discussion' started by Ichoris, May 19, 2022.

1. Ichoris

Ichoris New Member

Can someone help me? I want to query all items my character has. Including inventory, bank, house vaults. I would also be nice to have a list of items in all the houses.

I want to use it to find duplicate items and also to see if I have bought a house item before. For the items it would be nice to show what bag or slot it's currently in.

Like how you can use the 'search' function on your character sheet for a certain item. It shows what bag and slot the item is in. I want a way to show a list of all items I own everywhere and where they are located.

It seems like it should be doable but I can't figure out exactly how. Even just a list of items I own would be useful. Even if it doesn't include their location.

Thanks for any help you can provide!!

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

None of this data is available via Census for privacy reasons.

At one time, there was talk of players being able to authorize EQ2U to access this information behind a password, but that was years ago.

Sorry I don't have better news.

3. Ichoris

Ichoris New Member

Thanks for the reply. Privacy reasons seems odd. I mean you can get the gear the player is wearing. So if that is public why would what they have in the bank/house need to be private. Either way it's too bad they never added the password feature. This info would be very useful to have access to. Oh well. Thanks for all you do for the EQ2 community.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1