1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Proc trigger for act : celestial gate.

Discussion in 'Items, Equipment, and Mechanics' started by Wurm, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Anyone have one?

2. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Just the proc announcement:
    <Trigger R="You are connected to the Celestial Gate" SD="Celestial Gate" ST="3" CR="F" C="Ethereal" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

Announcement with countdown timer:
    <Trigger R="You are connected to the Celestial Gate" SD="Celestial Gate" ST="3" CR="F" C="Ethereal" T="T" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Spell N="Celestial Gate" T="12" OM="F" R="F" A="F" WV="0" RD="F" M="T" Tt="" FC="-16776961" RV="-15" C="Ethereal" RC="F" />

Announcement with Results tab:
    <Trigger R="You are connected to the Celestial Gate" SD="Celestial Gate" ST="3" CR="F" C="Ethereal" T="F" TN="Celestial Gate" Ta="T" />

Announcement with Results tab and countdown timer:
    <Trigger R="You are connected to the Celestial Gate" SD="Celestial Gate" ST="3" CR="F" C="Ethereal" T="F" TN="Celestial Gate" Ta="T" />

<Spell N="Celestial Gate" T="12" OM="F" R="F" A="F" WV="0" RD="F" M="T" Tt="" FC="-16776961" RV="-15" C="Ethereal" RC="F" />

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Keep getting invalid XML? CG.JPG

4. Uyaem

Uyaem Member

Try adding them individually.

5. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Didn't work either, same message.

6. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Sometimes there is a funky hidden character at the end...put your cursor at the end of the string (in the import window) and hit backspace, or just delete the last character or two and re-enter them by hand.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

I had someone else share your trigger with me... that worked.

And :p ACT chose a Female FRENCH accent for it.

OMG I love it lol

I let my group mates hear it in voice chat and all of them were like "Holy Crap I want that!"

• Like Like x 1