1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

PoP and Ascension Class Spell Levels

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Seadar, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Seadar

Seadar New Member

With all the talk about the new xpac, I'm just wondering if anyone has heard or read anything about helping out with the ridiculous rate at which we can upgrade our ascension class spells. Currently I have one at GM, one at Master, and the rest around Journeyman. (Mostly done by researching)

I did run experts for the Ethereal event and got a lot of Adept pages(a few masters as well), but never got 10 of any one spell. Much less the actual recipe book to actually craft the spell. I know this has been a source of much ire, as it fits the P2W style that is/was loathed in the KA expac. So with 5 new levels per class, and already being behind on the current 10, what changes will be implemented if any? Inquiring minds want to know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

they have already stated nothing will be done about levels 1-10 for ascension. the spells and the spell levels and the built in cash cow that they are will remain the same.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

Haven't they confirmed new ones will work the same?

4. Inire

Yep, five more levels of different spells, but the same tier/cost structures.

5. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

So 10 more adventure levels, but 5 Ascension levels?

6. Inire

10 more adventure levels.
    10 more trade skill levels.
    5 more ascension levels.