1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Poets palace access - third mirror

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Hallenck, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Hallenck

Hallenck New Member

Can anybody help please? I have the quest, then I click on the mirror to get 'remember the vision', but nothing happens and I can't see any orbs appearing anywhere in the zone

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Is that the part you have to place the figures from the front room to the one on the side?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hallenck

Hallenck New Member

No, done that. It's the last mirror. The wiki says "
    • Right click the mirror and gaze into it to get the quest.
    • Right click the mirror and select "Remember the vision" to pop the orb (clock) you need.
      • All around on this floor orbs will now pop along the walls. A random one will be glowing faintly red and be clickable.
    • Find the clickable orb, examine it to wind the clock in it and get your update
    But when I do this I don't get an orb (clock) and I can't find any orbs appearing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hallenck

Hallenck New Member

To be honest, this is the most tedious dungeon in the whole game, only doing it for my epic weapon

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Is it a visual situation? I couldn't even see the game in Diaku Corral for a few days because I had my particle effects turned down slightly.

6. Hallenck

Hallenck New Member

no, but eventually I gave up and reset the zone and this worked, thank you for the help.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

Poet's Palace is such a mess, if you do something even slightly wrong it might not trigger the next stage properly. I remember having to farm that zone for the Brigand epic and it was such a nightmare.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

That would be the part where you need to kill the mobs in the side rooms then. the part with the slow-mo automatic doors.
    Think there was like 4 side doors you need to do.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

It is a ring event for each room so you need to kill the encounters till they stop popping.

10. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

It is also a visual issue. Depending on your system and your settings some of the objects won't appear until you're right on top of them, if at all. As I understand it the problem is essentially the same as seeing a glass on a table in someone's house or something similar.

• Like Like x 1