1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Planes of Prophecy Beta Forum Archive

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Feldon, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

It's interesting to look at the trend of the number of threads and posts during each beta. The numbers are measurably lower this time around.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ansom

Ansom Member

Well, i have done the betatester from coe to ka. The current expa (ka) the beta was.. awful. Pretty much the only player support, with the intent to help the player to test the new stuff was from Domino. For most of the time, only crafter was active in beta for test stuff, and of course craft related stuff. Dev have pretty much kill the adventure test, denying any decent support to test stuff. If i rember right, only one grp was able to clean all heroic zone. Very sad.. I still remember the phantom see/ tranquill see expa beta, with the spectacular heroic beta reward. Pug all the time for try to fix the zone and gain the reward, even with dev for fix at the fly named... good time.

Now, without domino.. we see the result.