1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Solo]

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, Oct 28, 2017.

1. I did this zone yesterday, killed the twin worms, went to the "bubble-guy", could not go through force field, but mobs inside aggroed and i fought them and was pulled to the center of the bubble. I killed the named and looted one of the totems in the ring on the center island. Clecked it, not sure what it was for put it on hotbar just in case. Then killed the cube and the malice named near the Crypt of Decay force field. I could go through the crypt force-field but died inside. No clue how to find entrance. So. Deleted instance today and cleared it again. This time killed the malice named before the bubble-guy and got from him the item that lets go thru the bubble force field. Went and killed bubble guy. None of the totems in the center are clickable, i can't find the item (foul-smelling rune something) in my bags. Then heard from a friend who was doing zone at the same time that one of the clickable totems in the centre of the bubble gives the update for the quest when used from a bag. Ok. Deleted quest, deleted zone instance, cleared zone again. None of the totems in the bubble are clickable. What now?"
    Rattican or the bats aren't supposed to be attackable till you've killed the first 4 nameds. If nameds are killed in order then the quest should update properly.

Continue reading...