1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Outward Calm Nerf?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by Caam, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Caam

Caam Member

So I'm looking at the orange adornment for the monks. It enhances Outward Calm and makes it a group ward. I'm thinking that's a pretty nice adornment. And then I look at the spell again and notice the duration is now 2 seconds. Last time I looked it was 30 seconds. WTF? I hope that's a mistake. If not, it's turned a decent ward into a pile of steaming dung.

2. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

It's a bug they said should be fixed in an upcoming patch. Something about the tool they use knocking a 0 off the end so it became 2s rather than 20s or something.

3. Caam

Caam Member

Thanks for the update, Errrorr. I checked again yesterday and it is back to 30 seconds. I guess it was a stealth fix.