1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Option to not include merc buffs to character stats?

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Mysstie, Jan 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

I like to create my sig without my merc's buffs affecting it. While I camp with my merc disbanded sometimes the timing is off and EQ2U has cached a sig with the buffs applied.

For example, my normal health is 2,834,165 but my sig shows:

[​IMG]
    Now, in my actual forum sigs, I use an image hosted at my site that has the date on it so I just wait for EQ2U to adjust. Anyway, is there some toggle that could be added to include merc buffs or not or is it just going to grab the current stats merc or not?

Thanks for all your work.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

Like I thought, after a couple hours EQ2U has cached the image with my correct stats.

3. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I wish we knew if characters were mentored or not. That's another one of those things that can wildly affect stats. We have no way of knowing if you have a merc up. BUT we do know which Mercs you've unlocked and spawned since Kunark Ascending launched. Stay tuned. :p

• Like Like x 1