1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ooh dear ...

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Tkia, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

So, I figured out who it is and now I'm even more sad for humanity than I was 10 minutes ago. I bet dollars to doughnuts Nazy and Whysper are the same person though.

2. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

I missed the whole thing - the thread about being booted from here after 2 posts is gone, and I think so are the others you chaps and chapettes are talking about.

That Whysper-person drives me nuts - sugary sickly sweet posts, wants farming(!) added to EQ2. Ack! Wants to make EQ2 into EQ2 Farm-Sims or something daft like that.

Edit: Ahhh found the oversharing one....really, this person seems to be on some weird meds or something.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  3. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Here's the alpaca post that got nuked:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Wulfgyr / Erytheal

Wulfgyr / Erytheal Active Member

Yep, my 4-year old wants me to tell her to put down the lolly cake and chill tf out. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

I think i saw for the first time a thread where both chief ****-stirrer "B" and "R" posted. More so "B" responded to "R" what to do and what not to.

In the same thread, we witnessed "B" returning to his old habit of thinking he is the " deputy forum moderator". He jumped into defending TTobey from another player. Interestingly, but not surprisingly, there was no need to do so and agitate the situation.

TTobey is pretty much a well-liked Dev and player were just having a bit of fun.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

Yo, my computer eyeglasses are black and my shirt is olive green but I don't wear cologne and haven't in 20 years but I do wear sandalwood oil sometimes if I'm feeling fancy and none of my characters have a backstory or share a family name.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Or isn't and should be...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I wonder how some people remember to breathe.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Shocked Shocked x 2
  10. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

If only it wasn't directly below your explanatory post :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

It doesn't seem real.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

On the bright side of things: Reforging is going to be free (According to Test Server Notes) !:)

14. Clementine

Clementine Active Member

Wow a basic feature that the game has been designed around for years is finally accessible without paying extra money. How generous of Daybreak.

I mean I'm being salty over here but it is a good step -- if it's a step -- towards improving the pay to win situation. I just have a feeling the only reason it's free is because no one was buying it anymore.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

The increasingly cynical me wonders if they're not moving all crafting/harvesting bonuses to adornments and 'procs' so they're easier to excise when they eventually get around to officially removing crafting from the game....

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

No, they have different 'voices' when they write.

Check out the last post by Whysper in the oversharing thread.... :rolleyes:

17. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

You mean the one where she's threatening to smack her naughty goblins that don't get rares and swap them out for gardeners? Obviously she's never heard of the rng along with all the other fundamentals she seems to have missed in the last 15 years. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Fendhar

Fendhar Member

*lol*
    And there I thought buying/selling accounts in EQ2 isn't a thing anymore these days.
    But hey - maybe someone got a nice amount of money for those old accounts.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1