1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Old raid strats

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Hekktor, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Hekktor

Hekktor New Member

I'm going through and cleaning up old quests, several of which have raid mobs that are now soloable. Having said that, I know several have fail mechanics. Do we know of any resources for older raid strats such as Vaedenmoor? I'm getting one-shotted when the mob gets to 1 hp!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Zynt

Zynt Active Member

The wiki should have them. I usually just Google and if it's not there it'll pop up with a official forum link. And, depending on what you're looking for somebody here might know.

3. LuranEQ2

LuranEQ2 Member

Not sure which you're referring to, and my memory is a bit fuzzy, but there is one where I believe a healer must kill an add that only they can see and another either before or after it where at least 3 of the adds that start coming at 50% need to be killed first. If you fail to do either it will wipe the raid if the named reaches zero first.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Lots of the Vaedenmoor scripts require you to allow part of the script to occur before you kill the named.

1st requires healer to kill adds.
    2nd to kill the caged player.

etc. etc.

• Informative Informative x 1