1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

No new data since 2013-04-03. Any information?

Discussion in 'Census: Planetside 2' started by Evilfish, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Evilfish

Evilfish Guest

So I noticed at 2013-04-03 the data you get from the API is not changing. I am not the only one, because I can see from the other forums that people have noticed this.

I thought that it was just a little bug so I just let it slide for now and hoped it will update at some point. But it has been a week now, and I have tried to get some sort of statement or information on this problem, but I can't find any.

Have any of you guys heard any news regarding this issue? I'm sure i'm not the only one looking for answers.

2. Evilfish

Evilfish Guest

I have been talking to the guys from the API, and there was an error with the characters in PS2. It seems they have changed something because I'm starting to get updated data again, but this is however not a conclusive "problem solved" indication. I'm still testing.

Basically if you want up to date data from PS2 you need to have your users login to the character in the game and log off again, otherwise the data will not be updated. I've asked all my outfit members to do this, so I can in 2-3 days time confirm or deny if the problem has been solved.

I do not know if this problem was only PS2 or EQ was affected aswell.