1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum Nights of the Dead 2022 - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Category: Mechanics SubCategory: Combat Severity: Affects gameplay Frequency: Always Happens Zone: The Hedge Hollow Location: 884.68, 7.30, -475.00 Character: Level 34 Necromancer Summary: Atlius volban - overpowered for level or I'm not regening enough Description: Sso... I never finished the NOTD maze the first time, (figured its because I was still in new character armor) so i went and got appropriate level gear level 32 (all but weapon) came back to the hollow hedge maze. leveled up on the way to the big wolf bad guy atlius volban, to 34. seems like all mobs outside of him have been killed. Using pet or not, my regen (the boosted one from the loss of the coin, and the rage boost.) does not keep up with the damage he (atlius volban) is dealing me. My spells dont seem to do enough damage, my pet dies easilly even when healing him(the pet). As a necro unless something has occurred I've never in the past had this problem with this mob (on any character). So something seems a bit off to me. What that is exactly... I do not know, but regen amounts/speed my attack or spells worthless. Even standing there doing nothing character dies. Thought regen was suppose to prevent the characters death in this event. :("
    I am at a loss here. Nothing within the The Hedge Hollow has been purposely changed (other than the drop amount of the necklace), but I did go in search of anything that may have been inadvertently changed. I did find some spells and buffs that were edited in anticipation of the Kael Drakkel Lore and Legend server. I am not sure if this affected your experience or not. I have sent this issue to others in hopes of some assistance. ~ Kaitheel

Continue reading...