1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum New Expansion - Itemization and Rewards

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Hey look, I'm caught up! I have read every post in this thread and took the best notes I can so I can review and present them internally. Already I can tell expansion itemization will benefit from all the added input. As a disclaimer for the future: Please understand we will not be able to simply take each suggestion and implement them directly. If it's in this thread I can guarantee it has been read and considered and weighed against all other suggestions and the state of the game as a whole, but not everything is meant to be included. If you read closely you will see that a lot of different players have conflicting ideas about where the game should go, so naturally we will have to find a balance. That being said, thank you for contributing! This is just an update post to show I'm here and paying attention, and I will continue to monitor for new posts and thoughts.

Continue reading...