1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum New Expansion - Itemization and Rewards

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Hi all, we are fully in the swing of getting things ready for the next expansion! As I get to help design a lot of the ways you will be earning loot and items I wanted to give everyone a chance to weigh in. Please answer some or all of the following questions about your experience in Everquest 2. Be sure to include as many specifics as possible because we would like to be able to follow up on any suggestions. More detail and explanation means more information that we can use to improve our current and future plans. 1. As you completed Solo, Heroic, and Raid dungeons in Reign of Shadows did you feel like you were earning the gear you needed in order to challenge the next tier of difficult content? If yes, what were the best sources of loot? (rare drops, merchants, mission rewards, etc) If no, what didn't feel right? How could gear progression have been improved? 2. Of the many ways to acquire items and gear in Reign of Shadows (boss drops, tradeskill, mission rewards, etc), what felt most rewarding? What did you like about that system? 3. What did you like about the currency-earned gear in Reign of Shadows (Ethereals, Coins of the Cabal)? What could have been better? How would you like to see these systems used in the future? 4. Is there anything else rewards-related you want us to know about? For those of you that read this whole post, please also feel free to reference any other past expansion in terms of things you liked or would want to see again

Continue reading...