1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

MIA

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Meneltel, May 16, 2019.

1. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Two weeks ago, my ethernet card decided to stop working properly. It refuses to identify the internet option (cable) but we tested cable and it works with my cousin's laptop (who is normally on wifi). Don't have the money for a new ethernet card let alone installation. So I am missing from the forum for the time being. Perhaps in the fall we might have enough spare money, but I wont hold my breath. Just letting you all know by borrowing my cousin's laptop while he naps to post here.

Good luck and I WILL be back!

• Like Like x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Sorry to hear that. Hope to see you back on soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

you can buy USB network cards for around $10. perhaps that would be an option if you have enough money that is.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I need a sad emoticon. Sorry to hear this Meneltel. As others have mentioned, you can get a new network card for as little as $6.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Zhaanish

Zhaanish Active Member

Sorry to hear that - hope things work out soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Though I posted elsewhere, lets make it OFFICIAL: I am back! (For how long? Only Lanys knows...)

• Like Like x 6
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1