1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Mage Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. He didn't happen to mention which overland zone did he?

• Like Like x 1
  2. rainmare

rainmare Member

yeah saying 'we found something' and then saying 'it's a guy in a zone that sends you to another zone' isn't exactly helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drax

Drax New Member

Acknar / Acki on Discord found a "wandering chest" that didn't show up on track:

Acknar/Acki-Today at 10:43 PM

The lock on this magical chest says, "Those who employ the sorcerer's stone, the enchanter's scroll, and the summoner's blade know the power they hold. Together, they are the key to unimaginable power."

This was found in the Fens of Nathsar.

It paths from near east side of Kurn's tower, to the area south of Kurn's (just up a ramp), and then along the ledge east of Kurn's tower (just above Field of Bone, lower than the Burynai village), all the way north to near the coastline (near the Rime area), then followed the coast west until he was just north of Kurn's. Then it turned and started going east again. (You'll get the idea if you watch him - I'm bad with directions, heh)

Once this is clicked on by your character and you get the above text, you can click the Sorceror's Stone in Stonebrunt Highlands at the loc posted below.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Oxyian

Oxyian New Member

Sorcerer's Stone Stonebrunt Highlands /loc -1074.64 746.81 -476.91 100.95 0.00 0.00

credit to Nizard on AB

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. rainmare

rainmare Member

was that for the stone, or for the NPC that sent him to get the stone? it maybe you need to talk to the npc before you can see the stone

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kvalme

Kvalme Guest

How it looks like? Is it a sphere on top of table?
    Just came here on my wizzy and can't find anything.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gigglezzz

Gigglezzz New Member

Blue Stone on table

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kvalme

Kvalme Guest

Hmm. Seems that there are some more prereqs to see/get it.
    I can see flashing blue stone levitating on the left table. And Crystals on the right table. But can't get any of this.
    City timeline completed.
    Ascension 5 done.
    Epic/Mythic 1.0 done.
    ToT/KA lines done (both including epic TS)
    But it's a new character so other quests are not done)

Here what i see:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016
  9. Shaithis

Shaithis Guest

Was able to get the Sorcerers Stone without hailing the NPC .. located the "wandering chest" hailed then to Stonebrunt. Enchanters scroll discovered in Cobalt Scar 4420.68, -821.12, 359.94

10. Prankk

Prankk New Member

Loping Plains - Summoner's Blade - -381.73 -7.62 -245.32 248.11 on the box under tent

11. Gigglezzz

Gigglezzz New Member

Combine the enchanters scroll, sorcerer's stone and summoner blade to get a Magician's key. A different wandering chest will spawn that appears to path from omen's call. Hail the new wandering chest to get Crumbled Evocation Stone. Examine the Crumbled Evocation Stone to receive the starter quest "Curse of the Magic Thief"

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  12. rainmare

rainmare Member

okay so it says the runes are in Gorowyish, but I went to Gorowyn and didn't find anything. it's possible though that a sarnak related area or zone might be the best bet, and I didn't rush through all of Tim Deep.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gigglezzz

Gigglezzz New Member

The guess right now is that you need to gain faction with The Gwalnax Brigade in Kylong Plains. The guess is that with enough faction you should be able to talk to the Historian there to progress the quest. Again, this is only a guess at this time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The tablet is located 2529.06, 119.86, 1283.99 in Gorowyn =) Click to get your update, and it is a group update =)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Armageddoux

Armageddoux New Member

well ... ! what the hell is the link between Fens of Nathsar and going back to our roots ?

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Conifur

Conifur Member

Has anyone found the chest in any instance other then 1? I looked for 30 minutes in 3 and found nothing. Was finally able to change to 1 and it was right where I had left in zone 3.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Conifur

Conifur Member

After tablet talk to all the Apprentice's then talk to Vulkun Niab'li. He will give you a scratch crow coin. Go to the Thieves Guild in The Down Below.

18. absiuris

absiuris Guest

blackscale sepulcher after for the cube?

19. Conifur

Conifur Member

Went in there and found nothing, looking through the zones now.

20. Scrappz

Scrappz Member

Also went in and found nothing.. That's the only "Blackscale" area that I can think of though