1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Mage Epic 2.0 CONFIRMED FACTS

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. krolror (wizard)

krolror (wizard) New Member

1. Find fragments of a spell from a school other than my own
    2. Locate trackable red shinies
      • Wizards are looking for coercer cantrips located in cobalt scar in area of sirens grotto
      • Warlocks are looking for illusionist cantrips found in moonlet hamlet area in stonebrunt highlands
      • Coercer's are looking for conjurer cantrips found in (need location)
      • Illussionists are looking for necromancer cantrips found in (need location)
      • Conjurers are looking for warlock cantrips found in (need location)
      • Necromancers are looking for wizard cantrips found in Tranquil Sea in the Twisted area just north of the bell on Isle of Refuge.
    3. Return to Belengere The Three

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Theo

Theo New Member

Conjuror's are found in KP near Fens at Sulassk post.

3. Adler28

Adler28 New Member

Find someone who might have information about the arcane chamber: Talk to Antiquitor Kantus Mor'Tael in MajDul ( -235, 135, -8 )

4. Drax

Drax New Member

Viper NPC in Maj'Dul @ /way -83.16, 150.88, -163.16

5. Adler28

Adler28 New Member

Viper did nothing what step? just states "Begone information is not free"

6. Heck62

Heck62 New Member

Curious,i wonder if we are looking at another faction grind?

7. Adler28

Adler28 New Member

1. Talk to Bellengere the Three in Paineel
    2. Find fragments of a spell from a school other than my own: These are trackable red shinies found in the following locations:
    3. Turn in completed collection quest.
    4. Return to Bellengere the Three in his Arcane Study through the portal in Paineel
    5. Apply the knowledge: click the canopic jar ( -30, -14, -353 )
    6. Speak to Bellengere the Three once more
    7. Find someone who might have information about the arcane chamber: Talk to Antiquitor Kantus Mor'Tael in Maj'Dul ( -235, 135, -8 ) .
    8. Find someone with information on the robed woman: Collect the serpent coin on top of the barrel in Maj'Dul at ( 9, 150, -208 ) and talk to The Viper at ( -83, 151, -163 )
    9. Track down the other mage in brown and red who fled: Talk to Researcher D'Abth in Lavastorm at ( -150, -117, 638 ) .
    10. Find evidence of the attackers' identities: Collect the rune at ( -122, -115, 645 ) in Lavastorm
    11. Return to Bellengere the Three
    12. What... is that voice?: Click the case next to Bellengere the Three
    13. Locate the mysterious cult: While wearing Tobrin's Mystical Eyepatch, click on a half-buried statue in Enchanted Lands at ( -1013, -1, -383 ) .
    14. Find the leader of the Dark Maw: Walk up the ramp of the tower and go through the dialogue with Fathad Zastim. A Vul adherent will attack you at the end of the dialogue.
    15. Track down the leader and defeat him:
      • BE VERY CAREFUL: Turn on singular focus and avoid open-ended/blue AoEs to avoid AoE pulling the boss through the barrier, and don't get close to the named inside the barrier or you'll accidentally body pull it early!
      • Pick up the hammer and the sword on the tables in front of you.
      • Clear all trash in the zone.
      • Click the barrier upstairs inside the tower.
      • Kill the boss.
      • Collect the stolen arcane cage and Void shard: Click the cage in the room.
    16. Confront Bellengere the Three: Return to Bellengere.
    17. Return the Void objects to the Order of the Flame: Return to Lavastorm and talk to Researcher D'Abth.
    18. Find (all items obtained from killing final boss):
    19. Speak with Researcher D'Abth.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  8. Coercer's can be found in Phantom Sea around Highhold

9. Terrius

Terrius New Member

Someone may want to add the Chains of Eternity sig line to the wiki prereqs, as it is required to enter Harrow's End for Into the Maw.

10. Beee

Beee New Member

Just anyone with sig line ca Zone you in; it's an old group zone which can be done solo after zoning in help

11. Shariseya

Shariseya Guest

Consolidation of Power (Ascension lvl9 needed)

Steps:
    1. Find someone who might understand the Void runes of the spell: Talk with Al'Kabor in the Dualty's Vigilant Sanctum (Paineel, The Hole)
    2. Find an ethereal catalyst: Kill endboss in Xalgozian Stronghold
    3. Talk with Al'Kabor
    4. Forgotten Sanctum: Click altar in the southwest to be zoned in to a special instance
    5. Kill class specific mob by using class specific skills
    6. Zone out and click altar again to get your epic weapon 2.0

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Ladyhera

Ladyhera New Member

Had no problem clearing the trash on island of vul, but can't kill the named. Changed specs, used healer pet, and all buffs but still can't kill him fast enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Terrius

Terrius New Member

Doesn't work like that, that zone requires access to enter, I brought in my toon that could zone in and got the message "A group member does not meet the entrance requirements." was able to zone in and solo it easy enough, just had to finish the entire CoE sigline first.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Vysmare

Vysmare New Member

If you have a toon on that account that has access, you can always buy the Harrows End key from Drinals steward and bypass the sig line.

• Like Like x 1
  15. mazboot

mazboot New Member

any coercers kill the last mob in Vuls? If so, please share how you did it, what spec etc - I raid with a coercer and am having no luck with this mob!
    thanks
    mazboot

16. Stifle

Stifle New Member

I finally killed him after 3 days of trying. The thing that made the biggest difference for me, besides going full "tank" mode in the AA's(anything that gave hp's + the 2 left side columns of the dragon tree) is the purple in combat run speed buff (EQ2U - Item Details - Deceptive Discretion). I also uses Scales of Justice from the Tribunal god spells.
    Just kite. Don't stop moving. Only cast spells you can cast while running. (Puppet master, Arcane Bewilderment, all the ascension spells, Auto Attack, etc). I even had to recast undeath while kitting, but it kept my ass up. Be patient, it will take a few minutes to do this fight.

Good luck my fellow Coercers!

• Like Like x 2
  17. To actually get this quest go back to Reseacher D'Abth in Lavestorm, then continue on from there.

18. I respected my entire AA lines to anything that gave me extra hp and mit, I also made sure to have regen potions, health stones, life signets and a soulleach standard gotten from guild hall vendor.. Also, DoW's work on this mob if you can get one off in time. Also, I put on two Uzulu Stones. Also, did the increased run speed, and did not stop moving.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Coercer here, At first I struggled with the zone, then on the last named I decided to go with full tank/heal AA spec. Left side prestige.
    Fathad Zastim.png
    Look up my solo AA spec on Alarra from Halls of Fate. I didn't have to run away. I just stood there and took it. Used 2 regen potions. He was dead in 3 minutes.

I have added the .aa spec file and the screenshot of the ACT Parse.

PS: Feldon Let us upload .aa files.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Moondeath

Moondeath New Member

Saved EMPTY instance still has item there on chest.