1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Loyalty Merchant Wish List!!

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by wiouxev, Apr 27, 2017.

1. wiouxev

wiouxev New Member

[​IMG]

Let's hear em!

Here are some of mine:
    -10 year vet mercs
    -Mara House & more prestige housing options (maybe some from marketplace)?
    -Class-specific appearance armor crates from old expansions

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

3. Aelissa

Aelissa Guest

We really need a Heartstone charm of some kind that let's use refresh the heart-binds in raid!

4. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

two-factor auth keys.

I kid, I kid.

How about those mounts that add % xp to your mentored target that used to be a part of the Recruit a Friend thing?

5. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. wiouxev

wiouxev New Member

@Rosyposy Nice! I didnt see that there. I'll grab some from that list that seems recent as well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nommi

Nommi Member

I agree....put CoV on the merchant....give it a decent price ... heck...it's been long enough that the pro's now outweigh the cons. As a vet....I see no reason to hold back on this item any longer. We no longer get vet rewards so put them all on the merchant but give them fair market value pricing - maybe 200 tokens for the CoV.

Same with the mercs.....give then a good price point and let them be purchased.

Now that we will not be getting any annual Vet rewards going forward - the nostalgia of being a vet has lost a bit of its appeal.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zorvan

Zorvan Member

That nostalgia ended when they started handing them out years ago while Vet rewards were still a supposed thing.

9. Ellimist

Ellimist New Member

10. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

11. katz

katz New Member

More like someone who has the reward made a new character or transferred one to IOR.

12. Uxtalzon

Uxtalzon Member

Items that start quests. Long, tedious quests that rewards things like Mercenaries feature (like a quest to unlock Raffik ONLY) , Reforging, etc. given from expansions in the past. EDIT: For All-Access subscribers only?

Trade loyalty tokens -> Housing currency -> trade with merchant(s) who sell housing items that players have unlocked through quests/collections. Guides can reward them as well, instead of strictly adhering to a set of item rewards. Items sold by merchant are No-Trade and have no rent reduction. Basically copies of the original.

Example: I like this orange mushroom cluster doodad but it's only rewarded by a collection, and only once. If I want a mushroom forest on my island, I have to spend thousands on the broker for just a handful more.

Loyalty tokens + dropped familiar duplicate = For the love of god give me something decent. Bought familiars give 500k status, dropped familiars are worth a staggering 66 gold.

13. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

A COV that wOrks 100% of the time... yeah I know wishful thinking lol

• Like Like x 1