1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum Look and Feel

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Thank you Sigrdrifa!! People are so awfully upset and angry. People are taking "breaks" in numbers I have never seen before. Its scary, we are told we are being heard, but I don't feel we are being heard, I feel we are being talked at, not communicated with. Things are on the peak of a slippery slope and if something positive isn't done quickly things could topple in the wrong direction and I do not want to see that happen, ever!!! I wish Holly would step in and say something definitive and then see that it happens, that is what the commander does to improve the morale, they do not hide in the foxhole or bunker and hope that things pass over them!!!"
    Let's no turn this one sub-forum into another gripe section please. There are a plethora of other places to display your displeasure.

Continue reading...