1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Lets get it!

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Dabb, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Dabb

Dabb Guest

Get to tracking scouts! lol come on already :p

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I bet the starter item is not trackable.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dabb

Dabb Guest

If you bet it "is not' then it must be....

4. Sterliing

Sterliing Guest

So the starter is confirmed to be an "item", then? Hrmm... :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Feldon

No confirmations of anything. I genuinely have no idea how the 4 quests start.

6. Atheas

Atheas New Member

Neither does the rest of EQ2....

7. Feldon

I just don't want people going off saying "well Feldon said it was an item!"

8. Terrius

Terrius New Member

But, but, Feldon said it was an item! :p

I'm betting on it not being a clicky or anything but rather a random NPC say or location narrative that happens when you come across the correct NPC with the correct prereq quests all finished... and then maybe it becomes a clicky.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

I'd be shocked if nobody thought of this before now, but has anyone looked at the Enervated weapons and/or the house items we got from ER who was at level 5 Ascended?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dabb

Dabb Guest

Yep, nothing

11. Brax

Brax Guest

As I already wrote in the mage part of this forum (my main is a necro). What about the two Goblin collections in Runnyeye, especially the blue one?

• Like Like x 1