1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2 Forum Legacy of Power Signature Quests feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'The News Feed!' started by Daybreak Post Tracker -, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Legacy of Power: Through Storms and Mists. Step: Find Karana Location: Tower of the Rainkeeper (Winds of Change Solo) I'd taken a break from Beta when I could not progress this questline. I've popped back in a couple times and reset zone, but nada. I'd originally posted under the Zone forum, Winds of Change Solo. I saw that someone else had same issue.
    • You get the staff of the Rainkeeper, Klodsag tells you to go in the portal.
    • I enter said portal, kill everything and still cannot go through the "rocks" to listen to the conversation and proceed with quest.
      • I've done this over and over.
    • So, perhaps there was an item from a prior zone which did not stay in my bag when I zoned or something, but given that there were several zones, I did not want to delete quest and retake. Since others have gotten past this point, I am assuming this has either been fixed or a random bug."
    • There is no item involved in the progression of the storm barrier, so you didn't miss anything there. There had been an issue where if you killed a giant before his Primordial Malice counterpart, the encounter kill did not notify the zone properly. Thankfully, Gninja corrected the issue. I would suggest you refresh your zone (previously started instances don't automatically update after a new Beta build). If you are still encountering this trouble, even after that, let us know! ~ Kaitheel

Continue reading...