1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

KA Craft Timeline as an Assassin

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Wasstab, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Wasstab

Wasstab New Member

I have a question regarding the requirements for the KA Craft Timeline requirements. The Proof is in the Pudding is listed as a requirement for completion.

As part of the Assassin Epic 1.0, I had to max my Rillis faction, which lowered my Bathezid's faction to -50k. Is grinding faction through quests/writs for Bathezid faction the only way I can complete the KA Timeline for the Grandmaster cloak? What have other assassins/scouts done?

Thanks.

2. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Bathezid faction is the same for adventure and tradeskill. There are repeatable adventure quests as well. Also if there are other Bathezid adventure quests you haven't done you can do them now

3. Conifur

Conifur Member

There are 4 that give 5k each that you can do that are fast and right next to each other. You only need like -30k I think so that should be good.

4. Gerack

Gerack Guest

If you do the Bethesid TS daily (2k/day) and TS writs (750/writ) it does not affect your Rillis or Danak faction. I have a character with +50k Bethesid and +50k Rillis.

5. Wasstab

Wasstab New Member

I thought these were opposing factions, and only one was allowed to be raised to ally. Thanks for the responses.