1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Just coming back from a 4 year break

Discussion in 'Defiler' started by bazookatooth, May 24, 2018.

1. bazookatooth

bazookatooth New Member

Anyone have any input on healing or defiler aa's?

2. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Right now, with the change in how healing is done (to a % based), healing seems to be in a bad spot until re-adjusted, from what I read on the forums. My healer is like level 5 and got deleted being on a server I cant access being F2P now for money reasons, so no advice on AAs for healing from me, sorry.

3. Karianne

Karianne New Member

I believe that was just for Public Quests, healing was fine for me running zones last night. Defilers are extremely powerful right now, and probably the easiest healer to use to return to the game.

For spec, you will probably want to look up a few defilers on EQ2U that has similar gear levels and play around with something similar. There are a few must have skills that you will see pretty much every defiler has.

You are welcome to take a look at mine, although I am not totally satisfied with it and there are a few changes I need to make. I usually run in my dispel spec full time. https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/aas/446677310359

4. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Karianna, thanks for clearing that up for me. I rarely log on these days and don't group (for personal reasons) and my guild is small and not many at near max level so really no grouping unless solo runs and I am bored with them. And I have NO idea what is going on in the PQ so I just don't bother.

5. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Look up my defiler. I'm a casual raider FWIW but he holds his own in most circumstances. (It's the toon from my signature below!)

6. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

This is ONLY in PQs and PGs (for now at least).