1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Items on fallen gate not showing updated stats on eq2u?

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Sweatypie, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

There is a lot of the item drops in Kingdom of Sky content that doesnt show the new updated stats on eq2u. Is this DBGs fault or does something have to happen for the items to show the right stats?

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

When Maj'Dul reboots, all Items, Spells, Recipes, Quests, etc. are re-exported to Census.

Every time the Item Details page on EQ2U is shown, it checks Census to see if this item has been changed since the last viewing. However when you bring up the Character Details sheet, the popups could be old data. To fix this, just Ctrl-click every obsolete item to load that item in a separate tab. Then refresh the character sheet.

If you've got a way for me to search for all KoS items, I can possibly delete them from our cache and force a refresh.

• Like Like x 1