1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Issue with metagame_event_id

Discussion in 'Census: Planetside 2' started by Viz, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Viz

Viz Guest

I'm in the process of developing an application and in trying to retrieve additional information for each alert I can only come up with 4 alert types...

As seen here...
    http://census.daybreakgames.com/get/ps2:v2/metagame_event?c:lang=en&c:limit=500

Code:
    {"metagame_event_list":[{"name":{"en":"Feeling the Heat"},"description":{"en":"Capture Indar within the time limit"},"experience_bonus":"30","metagame_event_id":"1","type":"1"},{"name":{"en":"Cold War"},"description":{"en":"Capture Esamir within the time limit"},"experience_bonus":"30","metagame_event_id":"2","type":"1"},{"name":{"en":"Seeing Green"},"description":{"en":"Capture Amerish within the time limit"},"experience_bonus":"30","metagame_event_id":"3","type":"1"},{"name":{"en":"Marsh Madness"},"description":{"en":"Capture Hossin within the time limit"},"experience_bonus":"30","metagame_event_id":"4","type":"1"}],"returned":4}
    So despite the fact that the limit is 500, only 4 are returned. I'm receiving several streaming events with alerts around the 50's and I cannot access their information. I feel like this is an error... Correct me if I'm wrong??

2. Viz

Viz Guest

Nevermind... In looking deeper at past Alerts it appears that since it's now October the 53's and 54s are some new seasonal alert... 1,2,3 and 4 are the usual 2 hour long alerts. It would be nice if these special metagame events could be implemented into the API as well though!