1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Introductions

Discussion in 'Census: Developer Announcements' started by Negawatt, May 15, 2012.

1. Negawatt

Negawatt Guest

Hi everyone,

My name is Abby Watt, and I'm an associate producer at SOE.  Since Dan left, I've been overseeing the data API.  I want to let you know that we're still paying attention to your feedback, and we're still making changes to the data to make it even better--more on that in another post.

You may notice some other new red names posting in the near future.  These are the Data Wranglers--a team of engineers who are both watching the forums and supporting our main developers in a variety of ways.

Thank you all for your continued feedback and efforts with this data--I've seen some really amazing things come out of here, and hopefully that just keeps getting better and better.

2. Dethdlr

Dethdlr Guest

Welcome aboard Abby!

I look forward to working with you as we continue to build great things based on the fantastic REST API.  :)

3. Lantis

Lantis Guest

Welcome aboard :)

4. GageKehoe

GageKehoe Guest

Hey Everyone,

My name is Gage Kehoe and im one of your Data Wranglers :) I look forward to working with you all and am very excited about this whole project.

5. Harlock

Harlock Guest

My name is John Favaro and I'm (another) one of the Data Wranglers. I'm looking forward to working with all of you you and I'm very excited about this whole project.

6. AangXD

AangXD Guest

Just this forum or all SOE forums? What kind of change can we expect? Oh and welcome! :)

7. Dethdlr

Dethdlr Guest

Welcome aboard GageKehoe and Harlock!

8. GageKehoe

GageKehoe Guest

The Data Wranglers will be monitoring just the Data forum.

9. Maevianiu

Maevianiu Guest

I guess I should post here as well. I've been emailing some of you.

I work on the EQ2 game team as the Assistant Lead. I do my best to address EQ2 specific data issues as they come up.

10. feldon30

feldon30 Guest

Greetings to Abby (Negawatt), Gage, David (Maevianiu), and John (Harlock). :) Dethdlr and I appreciate everything that has been done so far and are excited about the future of the Census (Data Feeds API). :)