1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'Shadowknight' started by Nozgul, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Nozgul

Nozgul Guest

Hey all,
    Nozgul here from Isle server, I've been playing sk since eq1 launch, through Eq2 launch. Looking forward to seeing more of us banding together to share knowledge and better our class experience.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

do you miss your skeleton from eq1?

3. Nozgul

Nozgul Guest

/salty

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.

mmm... like a pretzel.

5. Nozgul

Nozgul Guest

Honestly the pet from eq1 was just a nerfed necro pet. I really miss the temp procced pets from eq2 though. That one I would be very happy to see return. but I know it never will.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nolus

Nolus Member

Hello, I've been playing only since EQ2 Release. Been tanking the last few expansions. I have had an SK for a while. Looking forward to the future discussions here! :)

• Like Like x 1