1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting news

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Shmogre, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Dano84

Dano84 Active Member

Only if you post his way !!!!:p

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Oranorn

Oranorn New Member

LOL. He does have a special talent in his way of posting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fendhar

Fendhar Member

The problem with him is that he posts like he plays eq2 12+ hours a day.
    If one doesn't know about the current situation it should be more like "sit on your hands".

4. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Not really, though. Folks here that don't play actively, but still post, don't make authoritative statements about how mechanics and game play function work.

We more or less point out bad management, crap implementations of decisions that are even more crap and discuss/inquire about the impact of those things with folks that DO still play.

Benny-boy not only makes assertions about EQ2 like he's got his brain (or his ass) jacked directly into the game, but also like he has an authoritative seat at the development table.

I've never seen that from this community. Not to say it hasn't possibly happened, I just haven't seen it.

• Agree Agree x 9
  5. Oranorn

Oranorn New Member

Agreed. I was just saying you don't need to be active to post.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  6. Zhaanish

Zhaanish Active Member

I really hope she doesn't go to Amazon. I'm interested in a couple of the games they have coming out.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

If Smed being there doesn't already have you worried...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Shocked Shocked x 2
  8. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Maybe he'll buy Pantheon!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  9. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I made the mistake of reading one of Benito's threads tonight. The post is about EQ1. Why isn't he banned yet?
    Y'all need to be actively working on his break down ffs.

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. Zhaanish

Zhaanish Active Member

Oh it does! I just don't want even more of that influence seeping in.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Yeah, he's now busy defending and rationalizing EQ2's selling of a $2,800 mount.

Edit and Important Update:
    He's now claiming 7,000 coins sounds like an oversight.

Edit and Important Update #2:
    Dreamweaver locked that thread down in a hurry. Interpretation: Sorry Burrito, 7,000 coins is not an oversight.

Edit and Important Update #3:
    Confirmed!

Not A Bug - 'Ergott, Cerulean Terror' price oversight (7000 Jadeite Medallions). | EverQuest 2 Forums

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Shocked Shocked x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

So we need consolidation of dumpster fires?

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

*Borrows the wild speculation hat*
    I wonder if the timing of Holly's exit and the release of the new crates are related....
    That's a HELL of a thing to saddle the new lead with... or, conversely, one hell of an excuse to provide the lead with...

• Shocked Shocked x 1
  14. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

First, give me my hat back.

Secondly, meh. Probably her idea.

<puts wild speculation hat back on (looks better on me, anyway)>

Those folks playing eq1 are welcome to correct me, but it's my understanding there has been very little cash shop intrusion into eq1. A few years ago (KA I believe), I began speculating that she was harvesting eq2 while leaving the title she cares about (eq1) mostly unaffected.

I believe she always expected eq2 would be stripped to the bone. If she could make all the p2w stuff work, well, good enough. If not, I don't think it would have bothered her at all to sunset it.

/shrug

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. Fendhar

Fendhar Member

Correct.
    Although the overseer system in EQ (including levels for jobs, ...) changes this quite a bit.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  16. LuranEQ2

LuranEQ2 Member

Is it $1,700 or $2,200 for the mount? Need to know for second mortgage paperwork...

Just kidding, haven’t actively played for months, finally uninstalled the game to make some space for GW2 about a month ago. And upon seeing that Holly was gone I... didn’t reinstall the game. And I don’t plan on it because not one thing is going to change.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

oh dear god that's gold! I'm actually laughing.

Benito: I think this issue (price oversight) is important enough for Dreamweaver to bring up to the devs.

Who the hell does the think he is? Just lol.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Tkia

Tkia Active Member

Dunno, but I did enjoy seeing Dreamweaver slap him :D

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  19. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

How are you liking GW2? (my current stomping ground)

20. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

"People should view Ergott, Cerulean Terror as a top tier "Go Fund Me" reward."
    ~Burrito

So much stupid packed into one sentence. I can't even make fun of it, because I can't beat what he said.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1