1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Idea for shifting deity points

Discussion in 'Items, Equipment, and Mechanics' started by Caam, May 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Caam

Caam Member

Since we can't "undo" assigned deity points back into the "available" pool, How about a mechanic that allows us to shift 1 earned deity level to a different pool?

If you have 10 levels in Stamina, that 10th level appears to require (based on an estimated formula) 51 points to attain. If you move that level from Stamina to Potency, the system would add 51 points to Potency and remove 51 points from Stamina. You would then have the levels adjusted in both pools based on the new point totals for each pool.

The number of points shifted would always be the required number of points for the highest level in the pool that is the source of the points. If you are making progress on the next level in the source pool, those points would not be affected. I would expect some restrictions on when this could be done similar to adjusting AAs or other character attributes.

I know this is not the best way to implement the mechanic, but I think this is a reasonable compromise between not moving points and having an unlimited available pool of points.

Thoughts?

• Like Like x 1