1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

I would like to know

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Otooc, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Otooc

Otooc New Member

Why are they making everyone craft? I know a bunch that don't like crafting but if you are trying to get the epic 2.0 you have to craft. Just don't get it. Why would you make everyone craft??

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Think about it. Its one of the cheapest timesinks they could add.

Timesink on top of timesink. That is KA for you.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. katz

katz New Member

I haven't figured that out either. Perhaps they intend on making crafting important to have in future expansions? Part of raids?

• Fishy Fishy x 1
  4. Uyaem

Uyaem Member

In that case, I want randomly spawning x4 mobs in crafting instances as compensation.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Zeddicious

Zeddicious New Member

or randomly spawning crafting tables in x4 raid zones?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Stabbese

Stabbese New Member

Kinda makes you think about the crafting portion of the public quests, perhaps crafting is in the future of raiding

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. wiouxev

wiouxev New Member

Money.

DBC came in and took over EQ2 and their new approach is making more money.

That means:
    -more ways to spend DBC (Ascension abilities)
    -more time sinks for krono $$ and membership $$ (tradeskill, epic 2.0 endless grinds, ascension research)

And many, many more

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. IakeFD

IakeFD Member

Think you mean CN, but yeah that's my take on the whole thing too. Boy remember how bad we had it in the old days? lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

I used to think that CN was going to leave EQ2 mostly alone, since it was making money. Over the years it made enough money to support The Agency, FreeRealms, EQNext, and Landmark. But now here we are under CN and all they care about is what the games are delivering NOW with these gutted teams. I hear the leash gets tighter every day. Smed burned $100 million. Someone has to pay and, spoiler, it's not going to be him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1